Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sandy (Sam) Puc'

I got the pleasure of working the NILMDTS
booth at Sam's "Bellies & Babies" tour
last night at the Airport Hilton.

I saved a seat for Jason Thone and Heather
Lombardo in the front row and never did I
look at my watch! You know what I mean...
when's this gonna be over...when's the next
break...I gotta get home....NONE of that.
I loved every minute.

Now this was strickly, Bellies & Babies
as the brochure states....
Sam shared from the business aspect & the
initial phone calls down to her marketing
materials, schedules and of course posing,
lighting and baby wrangling tips! :)

Great time and I even got a couple of shots
during the live shoot...no cameras were
allowed but, what the heck...
I really brought it along to get a shot
with Sam.






This gal gets up at 4:14 every morning,
She shoots 10 sessions a day, employs like
24 people and has 4 children of her own.
She is amazingly talented and shared everything.
Jason took great notes and I'm sure he can
share at our next meeting some of his thoughts
from the evening...Sorry Stacey couldn't make it.

No comments: